Just bought my second MR2. This time it's a 1992 N/A hardtop.
From the ad:
1992 Toyota MR2 hardtop. Second owner, always garaged. H&R coilovers, corner balanced with performance alignment, front adjustable camber mounts, TRD swaybars, TRD strut bars, stainless steel brake lines, polyurethane suspension bushings, long tube stainless exhaust headers, K&N air filter, Sparco drivers seat, Sparco shift knob, short shift kit, Momo steering wheel, oil presser gauge, Borbet wheels with new Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires, new front Brembo rotors and EBC yellow brake pads, rear EBC yellow brake pads, new battery. New cap & rotor spark plugs.15,000 on new engine, this is a well maintained car and is in great condition with 220,xxx miles on the car. Car comes with original long block engine( needs to be rebuilt, rod knock), original drivers seat (needs work), Injen intake, factory workshop manuals, original exhaust manifold and CAT, new factory steering wheel, airbag and spiral cable and many other small parts. I've owned this car sense 2003 and only drove it occasionally on the street and track lapping days. There are some nicks and bumps but minor. No rust. Clean title in hand.
First owner put 208,000 miles on it. Second owner, Ross, bought in 2003 and owned until I bought it.
First owner had tons of stuff replaced at dealership apparently, until the end. When Ross bought it, he fixed door locks and a few small things. He did the motor swap about 7-8,000 miles ago, but miles were mostly track miles since being done, hence the 15,000 mile estimate. This was probably about 7 years ago. That's the last time transmission/coolant were messed with.
Ross did all of the modifications.
- H & R Coilovers
- Tein Front adjustable top camber mounts
- TRD sway bars
- TRD strut tower bars
- Polyurethane suspension bushings
- TRD short shifter
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- Long tube stainless header
- K & N air filter
- Sparco shift knob
- Sparco driver's seat
- Momo steering wheel & hub
- Autometer mechanical oil pressure gauge
- Borbet wheels with new Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires
- new front Brembo rotors and EBC yellow pads
- new rear EBC yellow pads
- New battery
- New cap & rotor
- New spark plugs
- Weapon-R intake
- Toyota factory workshop manuals
- Original exhaust manifold and cat
- Factory steering wheel, airbag, spiral cable
- Factory driver's seat (large tear in left bolster)
- Factory shift knob
- TRD round leather ball shift knob (very light)
- Sparco five-point racing harness
- Extra Porterfield race brake pads